ADV. MILI VERMA
Litigation Lawyer and Advisor to the Banks
Adv Mili Verma- SUPREME COURT OF INDIA, HIGH COURT OF DELHI, ALL APPELLATE TRIBUNALS
BA & LLB (Hons.) from Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies, IP University.
Adv. Milli Verma has expertise in Banking laws and been advisor to various nationalised banks and other small scale / large scale industries.
Practice Area : Adv. Mili Verma possesses expertise in
Banking Laws, Adv. Mili Verma’s core practice area is banking laws.
Constitutional Matters, at the High Court, Supreme Court and other courts
Service Laws & Administrative Laws, at Central Administrative Tribunals, Central Information Commission, PMLA Court and other appellate Tribunals
Right to Information Act,
POCSO matters and gender laws.
- Constitutional Law
- Criminal Law
- Civil Law
- Service law
- Taxation Law
- Corporate Law
- Banking & Negotiable Instruments
- Domestic and International Arbitrations
- Joint venture
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Law
- family law and international law ( for NRIs)
- Private International law
- International contracts and agreements
- Immigration laws (to India)
- Bar Council of Kerala
- Member of Supreme Court Bar Association